Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ramirez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pedro Ramirez, MD is a general surgery specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Ramirez completed a residency at University of Alabama. He currently practices at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ramirez is board certified in General Surgery.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Alabama, Residency Hospital
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johns Hopkins Hospital600 N WOLFE ST, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 955-5847
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramirez?
I've had several colonoscopies, endoscopes and one capsule endoscopy done by Dr. Ramirez. I have complete faith in him, and will not go elsewhere for any procedure he does. He has a great bedside manner and is highly skilled at his profession. I had no external office visits, he saw me while hospitalized at St. Helena, several times for emergency procedures in which I had no choice in the manner. I was greatly comforted and relieved to see him each time I had a stat procedure done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramirez frequently treats Port Placements or Replacements, Skin Screenings, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Ramirez's office is located at 600 N WOLFE ST, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ramirez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ramirez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.