Dr. Pedro Del Nido, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Del Nido's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Pedro Del Nido, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Del Nido completed a residency at Toronto General Hospital. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Heart Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Del Nido is board certified in Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Del Nido?
- Hospital for Sick Children, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Toronto General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Boston University, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Boston U Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1977
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Heart Center
Department of Cardiac Surgery300 Longwood Ave Fl 2, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-7932
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Del Nido accepts your insurance.
Dr. Del Nido frequently treats Tilt Table Testing, Stress Test, and Nuclear Stress Testing.
Dr. Del Nido's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave Fl 2, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Del Nido speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Del Nido has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital