Call (305) 330-4566 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Pedro de la Rosa-Costa, MD is a hematology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. de la Rosa-Costa completed a residency at USPHS Hosp. He currently practices at Hematology/Oncology Associates of Miami and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. de la Rosa-Costa is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Univ Dist Hosp Rio Piedras, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- USPHS Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1975
- USPHS Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Autonomous University of santo Domingo (Uasd) / Department of Medicine / Faculty of Health Science, Undergraduate School — 1965
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hematology/Oncology Associates of Miami
Hematology/Oncology Associates of Miami9350 Sw 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173 Existing Patients: (305) 330-4566
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. de la Rosa-Costa?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pedro de la Rosa-Costa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. de la Rosa-Costa's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. de la Rosa-Costa accepts your insurance.
Dr. de la Rosa-Costa frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia).
Dr. de la Rosa-Costa's office is located at 9350 Sw 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. de la Rosa-Costa speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. de la Rosa-Costa has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Mercy Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital