Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Pedro Bonilla, MD
Dr. Pedro Bonilla, MD is
- University Of Zaragoza Faculty Of Med, Medical School — 1997
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Internship Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital
- University of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Residency Hospital
- Harvard Medical School (Boston MA Healthcare System), Fellowship Hospital
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bonilla?
Dr Bonilla is unique. Here is a Dr that actually listens to his patient and lets the patient be included in treatment. He has a particular gift for working with Seniors, which demands a lot of patience and understanding. He has that, and more. He is intelligent, Compassionate, thoughtful, very up to date on therapies and medicines and maintains a healthy sense of humor.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Pedro Bonilla, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Bonilla's profile.
Dr. Bonilla in specializes in Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bonilla's office is located at 275 Sandwich St Plymouth, MA 02360. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Bonilla is able to speak Portuguese and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bonilla provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Pedro Bonilla, MD is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth and CHA Cambridge Hospital.
Dr. Pedro Bonilla, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth
- CHA Cambridge Hospital
Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Plymouth275 Sandwich St, Plymouth, MA 02360 (508) 746-2000
- 2 163 Gore St, Cambridge, MA 02141 (617) 665-3000