Dr. Yashar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Payam Yashar, MD is a cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Yashar completed a residency at Cedars Sinai medical center. He currently practices at Payam R Yashar MD FACC and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Yashar is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- UCLA school of Medicine, Other Education — 2004
- University Of Southern California, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Cedars Sinai medical center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1997
- University of California, Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1993
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Payam R Yashar MD FACC
Payam R Yashar MD FACC8635 W 3rd St Ste 265w, Los Angeles, CA 90048 Existing Patients: (310) 556-2020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yashar?
Dr Yashar came to visit me at Cal Rehab. In the two weeks I was there, he changed around all my cardiac and diabetic medications from a total of 18 down to 6. 6! And I’ve never felt better. He cares when other doctors don’t. He coordinates things for you behind the scenes that you may never know or find out about much later. He’s a kind person and a consummate professional. I recommend him to any friend or family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Payam Yashar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yashar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yashar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yashar frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Yashar's office is located at 8635 W 3rd St Ste 265w, Los Angeles, CA 90048. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center