Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Payam Mehranpour, MD is a cardiology specialist in La Mesa, CA. Dr. Mehranpour completed a residency at Emory University-Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Payam Mehranpour Inc.. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mehranpour is board certified in Cardiology.
- Emory University-Interventional Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Emory University-Cardiovascular Disease, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Emory University-Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Emory University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Azad University, Medical School — 1998
- Azad University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Sharp Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mehranpour?
What can you say about the man who saved your life! I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Mehranpour, he is knowledgeable, informed, professional, top of his field, and caring. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mehranpour frequently treats Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Congestive Heart Failure.
Dr. Mehranpour's office is located at 8851 Center Dr Ste 405, La Mesa, CA 91942. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mehranpour speaks Persian, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mehranpour has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.