Dr. Pavel Klein, MD is a neurology specialist in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Klein completed a residency at Guys Hospital. He currently practices at Mid-Atlantic Epilepsy/Sleep Ctr and is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klein is board certified in Epilepsy.
Mid-Atlantic Epilepsy/Sleep Ctr
Mid-Atlantic Epilepsy/Sleep Ctr6410 Rockledge Dr Ste 610, Bethesda, MD 20817 Existing Patients: (301) 530-9744
- Beth Israel Hosp/Harvard Me, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital
- Guys Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital
- University of Cambridge / School of Clinical Medicine, Medical School
- Ashford, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Oxford University, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- One Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klein?
I go with my mom to all her appointments. I’ve been to plenty of doctors with her. Dr. Klein is the first doctor to make her and I feel safe. He shows he cares about her and all his patients. Everyone in the building is always so nice and we love seeing them.
- Holy Cross Hospital