Call (316) 333-2121 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Pavan Reddy, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Reddy completed a residency at University of Kansas Medical Center. He currently practices at Cancer Center of Kansas and is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reddy is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- American Enterprise Group
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Managed Care (Non-HMO)
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Center of Kansas
Emporia818 N Emporia St Ste 403, Wichita, KS 67214 Existing Patients: (316) 333-2121
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reddy?
Dr. Reddy takes his time with me, he answers my questions and understands my fear and anxiety. But most importantly, I have great confidence in his abilities to treat my cancer. He is very knowledgable and thorough. I am very very thankful to live in a small town and have the benefit of such a phenomenal doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Reddy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Pavan Reddy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reddy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reddy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reddy frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Reddy's office is located at 818 N Emporia St Ste 403, Wichita, KS 67214. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reddy speaks Spanish, Indian, and English. View profile to see all.
- Wesley Medical Center
- Wesley Woodlawn Hospital and ER
- Ascension Via Christi St. Francis
- Ascension Via Christi St. Teresa
- Greenwood County Hospital
- Sumner Community Hospital
- Susan B. Allen Memorial Hospital
- William Newton Hospital