Dr. Pauline Shipley, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Skokie, IL. Dr. Shipley completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at NorthShore Medical Group and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shipley is board certified in Internal Medicine.
NorthShore Medical Group
NorthShore Medical Group9977 Woods Dr, Skokie, IL 60077 Existing Patients: (847) 663-8540
- University of Illinois, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Texas- Houston McGovern Medical School, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shipley?
Very intelligent, caring, understanding, amicable. She seems stressed with too much work or overly scheduled. I am concerned for her health. But she always has a welcoming smile and sincerely very focused on improving your health. A beautiful and impressive person. She is very pleasant and you will not want the time with her to be over. Her personality fills your heart with goodness.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital