Click here to compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists.
Dr. Paulinder Rai, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Brightwaters, NY. Dr. Rai completed a residency at Suny Downstate Medical Center. He currently practices at Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation of Long Island and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rai is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Suny Downstate Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury, Medical School — 2005
- New York University-Steinhardt School Of Education, Other Education — 2005
- New York University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation of Long Island
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation of Long Island234 Orinoco Dr, Brightwaters, NY 11718 Existing Patients: (631) 300-0797
Mercy Medical Center - Wound Care
Mercy Medical Center1000 N Village Ave, Rockville Centre, NY 11570 Existing Patients: (516) 705-6470
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rai?
Dr. Rai is the most smartest and sweetest doctor i have ever met. It's always a pleasure to see his face
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rai has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rai frequently treats Arthritis of the Elbow, Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, and Osteoarthritis of Shoulder.
Dr. Rai's office is located at 234 Orinoco Dr, Brightwaters, NY 11718. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rai speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital