Dr. Gebhardt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paulette Gebhardt, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Melrose, MA. Dr. Gebhardt completed a residency at Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC. She currently practices at Pediatric Health Care Associates and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gebhardt is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of Cincinnati, Medical School — 1975
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Health Care Associates
Pediatric Health Care Associates of Melrose467 Main St, Melrose, MA 02176 Existing Patients: (781) 665-5131
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gebhardt?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paulette Gebhardt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gebhardt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gebhardt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gebhardt frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Abdominal Disorders.
Dr. Gebhardt's office is located at 467 Main St, Melrose, MA 02176. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital