Dr. Paula Schwartz, MD is a hematology specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Schwartz completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She currently practices at Hematology Oncology Associates. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schwartz is board certified in Hematology.
Hematology Oncology Associates
New Hyde Park Office3003 New Hyde Park Rd Ste 401, New Hyde Park, NY 11501 (516) 354-5700
- 2 100 Manetto Hill Rd, Plainview, NY 11803
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwartz?
My mother has been a patient of Dr. P Schwartz since the mid 1990's. She battled Had breast cancer twice. She is still with us. My father unfortunately was diagnosed with stage 4 inoperable kidney cancer with which she applied all her knowledge and resources to sustain his life and keep him as comfortable as she could. He passed a year and a half (?) later. Yes I trust this beautiful compassionate person with my families lives. The reason you may have to wait a little longer for your appointments is because she gives the upmost care to each and everyone if her patience. You just need to have patience too. Its not your GPs office.