Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rauch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paula Rauch, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Rauch completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. She currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rauch is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Yale/St Raphaels Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 724-3923
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rauch?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rauch frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Rauch's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rauch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital