Dr. Pohlmann has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paula Pohlmann, MD is a oncology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Pohlmann completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Med Ctr. She currently practices at Lombardi Comprehnsv Cncr Ctr and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pohlmann is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Vanderbilt University Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Vanderbilt University Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Hospital De Clinicas Da Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Hospital De Clinicas Da Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lombardi Comprehnsv Cncr Ctr
Lombardi Comprehnsv Cncr Ctr3800 Reservoir Rd NW, Washington, DC 20007 Existing Patients: (202) 444-2198
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pohlmann?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paula Pohlmann, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pohlmann's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pohlmann accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pohlmann frequently treats Breast Cancer, Cancer Screening, and Skin Screenings.
Dr. Pohlmann's office is located at 3800 Reservoir Rd NW, Washington, DC 20007. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pohlmann speaks Portuguese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital