Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
Dr. Paula Nelson, MD is a dermatologist in Lilburn, GA. Dr. Nelson completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hospital. She currently practices at FAMILY DERMATOLOGY. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nelson is board certified in Dermatology.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Ny Hospital Cornel University Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- City College of New York, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Family Dermatology629 Beaver Ruin Rd Nw Ste B, Lilburn, GA 30047 Existing Patients: (770) 392-1117
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nelson?
Best dermatologist I ever had I miss her wish she was back in pa no one like her made me feel like a new person,,,, I thank you wish you was back .....
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nelson frequently treats Acanthosis Nigricans, Acne, and Acne Surgery.
Dr. Nelson's office is located at 629 Beaver Ruin Rd Nw Ste B, Lilburn, GA 30047. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nelson speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Nelson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.