Dr. Paul Kinniry, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Kinniry completed a residency at University Of Pa Health System. He currently practices at Heart & Lung Ctr Penn Mdcne and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kinniry is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Heart & Lung Ctr Penn Mdcne
The Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia3400 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 662-3202
Penn Medcn Harron Lung Ctr
Pennsylvania Pulmonary Medical Associates700 Spruce St Ste 500, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Existing Patients: (215) 829-5027
- University Of Pa Health System, Residency Hospital
- Univ PA Hosp, Internship Hospital
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kinniry?
Dr Kinniry and his office staff are MAGICAL. He saw my grandma and was entirely focused on her. He made sure she understood what he was saying by checking with her multiple times. He asked for questions from each family member present. I could have videotaped his encounter to teach medical students and residents how to conduct an interview, break bad news, and counsel patients. He and his staff coordinated her care to expedite the work up. Furthermore, they made it seem effortless. MAGICAL!
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hospital