Dr. Paula Bank, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bank's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paula Bank, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in La Crosse, WI. Dr. Bank completed a residency at University MI. She currently practices at Gundersen Hlth System Neph and is affiliated with Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bank is board certified in Psychiatry.
- MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY / COLLEGE OF VETERINARY MEDICINE, Medical School — 2006
- University MI, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bank?
Dr. Bank has changed my life for the better, for years everyone around me denied me help, and repeatedly I was discounted until I met Dr. Bank, she treats me with the utmost respect and actually has gotten me help with my ADHD. I'm so grateful for everything.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bank accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bank frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Dr. Bank's office is located at 1900 South Ave, La Crosse, WI 54601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bank has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center