Dr. Wheeler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Wheeler, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Wheeler completed a residency at U Ala Affil Hosp. He currently practices at Ascension Medical Group Saint Thomas Midtown and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wheeler is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Vanderbilt University, Medical School — 1987
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- U Ala Affil Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1980
- U Ala Affil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- One Health
- Signature Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wheeler?
My visit with Dr. Wheeler was outstanding he did not rush and explained everything to me and actually called to follow up with me which most Dr's can not take time to follow up with their patients which really meant a lot to me and Mrs. Karen OMG is super nice. I would recommend Dr. Wheeler to the world D. Hambrick
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center
- Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center
- Tristar Summit Medical Center
Ascension Medical Group Saint Thomas Midtown
Saint Thomas Medical Partners300 20th Ave N Fl 9, Nashville, TN 37203 (615) 284-1400