Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (215) 955-5050.
Dr. Paul Walinsky, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Walinsky completed a residency at Hahnemann. and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Walinsky is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hahnemann, Residency Hospital
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- NC Bapt Hosp-Bowman Gray Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1966
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Hebrew, Yiddish
- 1 925 Chestnut St Ste Mezz, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
Jefferson Angioplasty Center
Surgery111 S 11th St Ste 6210, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walinsky?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Walinsky has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Walinsky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Walinsky's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Walinsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Walinsky frequently treats Heart Disease, Hyperlipidemia, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Walinsky's office is located at 925 Chestnut St Ste Mezz, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Walinsky speaks Yiddish, French, and Hebrew. View profile to see all.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital