Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zelnick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paul Zelnick, MD is a hematology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Zelnick completed a residency at Baylor Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Physicians Group and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock. Dr. Zelnick is board certified in Hematology.
- Baylor Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Baylor Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Baylor Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Tulane U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Richard D Johns M.d. P.A.500 S University Ave Ste 615, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 666-3666
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zelnick?
Dr Zelnick has been my doctor for a number of years. He spotted a small growth on my forehead that led to the removal of a squamous Cancer cell, with ensuing plastic surgery needed. Excellent doctor!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zelnick frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Zelnick's office is located at 500 S University Ave Ste 615, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zelnick has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary