Dr. Paul Toma, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Toma's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Toma, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Carthage, MO. Dr. Toma completed a residency at Metro Health Mc. He currently practices at Mccune-brooks Regional Hospital and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Joplin. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Metro Health Mc, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Garden City Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Doctor's Osteopathic Hospital - Erie, PA, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Southwestern Oklahoma University, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Preferred Health Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Toma?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Toma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Toma frequently treats Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear, Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain, and Bursitis.
Dr. Toma's office is located at 3125 Dr Russell Smith Way, Carthage, MO 64836. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Toma has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Joplin
- Premier Surgical Institute
- Via Christi Hospital Pittsburg