Dr. Paul Ragan, MD is a addiction medicine specialist in Goodlettsville, TN. Dr. Ragan completed a residency at National Naval Med Center. He currently practices at Madison Behavioral Health and is affiliated with Tristar Skyline Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ragan is board certified in Psychiatry.
Madison Behavioral Health
Madison Behavioral Health304 Northcreek Blvd, Goodlettsville, TN 37072 Existing Patients: (615) 859-9902
- Usphs/Fed, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- National Naval Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- National Naval Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Arizona, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ragan?
Dr. Ragan has expertise not only in substance abuse but also in treatment of PTSD: a real life-saver! I would've answered more of the questions, but my experience with him as a provider pre-dates his current practice.
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center