Dr. Tuttle IV has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Tuttle IV, DO is a pediatric rheumatology specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Tuttle IV completed a residency at Saint Louis University. He currently practices at Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists (OSMS) and is affiliated with Bellin Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tuttle IV is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Saint Louis University, Fellowship Hospital
- Saint Louis University, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Saint Louis University, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Network Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists (OSMS)
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tuttle IV?
Dr Tuttle is incredibly approachable. He is friendly, kind and genuinely concerned only with your health and finding the best comprehensive treatment for improved quality of life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tuttle IV accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tuttle IV frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening and Arthritis & Arthropathy.
Dr. Tuttle IV's office is located at 2223 Lime Kiln Rd, Green Bay, WI 54311. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bellin Memorial Hospital
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital