Dr. Paul Naylor, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Naylor completed a residency at N Carolina Bapt Hospital Wake Forest University. He currently practices at Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics and is affiliated with Parkwest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Naylor is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics
Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics9430 Park West Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37923 Existing Patients: (865) 690-4861
- N Carolina Bapt Hospital Wake Forest University, Residency Hospital — 1990
- N Carolina Bapt Hosp-Wake Forest U, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Prime Health Services
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Naylor?
R. Shoulder issues due to a fall. Dr. Naylor took the time for a thorough exam but also a detailed explanation of the problem, even going so far as to diagram the muscles, bones and tendons involved. He made sure that I knew exactly what he was talking about. He prescribed a simple, direct course of action and left all decisions up to me.
- Parkwest Medical Center