Dr. Paul Marciano, DPM is a podiatry specialist in North Richland Hills, TX. Dr. Marciano completed a residency at Kingwood Medical Center Attn: Wilda Borrell. He currently practices at Academy Foot & Ankle Specialists and is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marciano is board certified in Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine.
Academy Foot & Ankle Specialists
Academy Foot & Ankle Specialists1940 E State Highway 114 Ste 150, North Richland Hills, TX 76182 Existing Patients: (817) 424-3668
- Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, Illinois, Medical School
- Kingwood Medical Center Attn: Wilda Borrell, Residency Hospital
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Scott & White Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marciano?
Dr Marciano and his assistant Ashley are wonderful ! They are both very kind, patient and caring. Dr Marciano thoroughly explained my issue to me and provided me with my available options. There is an article about him posted on the wall in the lobby. In the article, he says he treats his patients as if they are family. And, he truly does. A coworker referred me to Dr Marciano and I am so grateful to her for the referral. He and his staff are the best !
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southlake
- Wise Health Surgical Hospital at Parkway
- Wise Regional Health System- West Campus