Dr. Paul Dekker, MD is a hematology specialist in Wethersfield, CT. Dr. Dekker completed a residency at North Shore-New York Hosp-C. He currently practices at Starling Physicians Hematology/Oncology and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dekker is board certified in Hematology.
Starling Physicians Hematology/Oncology
Wethersfield1260 Silas Deane Hwy Ste 107, Wethersfield, CT 06109 Existing Patients: (860) 246-6647
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- North Shore-New York Hosp-C, Residency Hospital — 1973
- North Shore-Meml Hosp-Corne, Residency Hospital — 1972
- North Shore-Meml Hosp-Corne, Internship Hospital — 1971
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dekker?
Dr. Dekker is a thorough, patient, and caring physician. He has been my PCP for over 3 decades and is a genuinely wonderful human. He takes all the time needed to answer questions, never rushes through an exam, and shows a genuine interest in listening to his patients.
- Hartford Hospital