Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cirangle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paul Cirangle, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Cirangle completed a residency at Case West Res Sch Med. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cirangle is board certified in General Surgery.
- Case West Res Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Leterman Army Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Leterman Army Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cirangle?
June, 2000. Hickam AFB Hawaii. I went for a colonoscopy because of bloody stools. The procedure couldn’t be completed because of a large blockage. Hours later Dr Cirangle had me in surgery to remove a stage 4 cancerous tumor. After a 9 hour resection surgery and aggressive after treatment I was released. Last night I played in the swimming pool with my grandson Leo. Thank you, Dr Cirangle, for a happy, productive life!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cirangle frequently treats Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery), Sleeve Gastrectomy, and Esophageal Surgery.
Dr. Cirangle's office is located at 1700 California St Ste 280, San Francisco, CA 94109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cirangle has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.