Dr. Paul Brady, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Brady completed a residency at North Carolina Baptist Hospital. He currently practices at Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics and is affiliated with Fort Loudoun Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brady is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics
Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics9430 Park West Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37923 Existing Patients: (865) 690-4861
- The San Antonio Orthopaedic Group, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- North Carolina Baptist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Wake Forest University School Of Medicine, Medical Center Boulevard, Medical School — 1999
- Furman University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brady?
I and my husband have been patients of Dr Brady’s for 13 years and he has taken excellent care of us!
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Parkwest Medical Center