Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Paul Simonoff, MD is a cardiology specialist in Marietta, GA. Dr. Simonoff completed a residency at Univ Hlth Ctr Of Pittsburgh, Cardiovascular Diseases Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine. They currently practice at Wellstar Cardiovascular Medicine and are affiliated with Wellstar Cobb Hospital. They accept multiple insurance plans.
- U Pittsburgh Hosp Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Univ Hlth Ctr Of Pittsburgh, Cardiovascular Diseases Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Simonoff?
Dr. Simonoff has been treating me for over 20 years. Dr. Simonoff is the best doctor that I have ever been associated with. Among the many outstanding characteristics of Dr. Simonoff, is the fact that he is extremely thorough in every aspect of treatment. I know for a fact that Dr. Simonoff does a lot of medical research and is on top of the latest findings in cardiology. Dr. Simonoff takes the time to listen and provide excellent explanations. He is proactive, and this causes him to treat possible issues before they become serious or life threatening. Last but not least, Dr. Simonoff is a kind and caring person, and goes above and beyond in every way. I highly recommend Dr. Simonoff to anyone with cardiac issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Simonoff frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Simonoff's office is located at 55 Whitcher St NE Ste 350, Marietta, GA 30060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Simonoff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital