Call (720) 764-5941 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Paul Sakiewicz, MD is a nephrology specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Sakiewicz completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Colorado Kidney Care and is affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sakiewicz is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, German, Polish, Russian
Colorado Kidney Care
Colorado Kidney Care1411 S Potomac St Ste 200, Aurora, CO 80012 Existing Patients: (720) 764-5941
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sakiewicz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sakiewicz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Sakiewicz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sakiewicz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sakiewicz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sakiewicz frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Sakiewicz's office is located at 1411 S Potomac St Ste 200, Aurora, CO 80012. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sakiewicz speaks Polish, Russian, and French. View profile to see all.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- North Suburban Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora