Dr. Paul Saenger, MD
New Patient(845) 295-1592
Dr. Paul Saenger, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Saenger completed a residency at Montefiore M C H&l Moses Division. He currently practices at NYU Langone Diabetes and Endocrinology Associates - Mineola and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saenger is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
NYU Langone Diabetes and Endocrinology Associates - Mineola
NYU Langone Diabetes and Endocrinology Associates - Mineola101 Mineola Blvd Fl 2, Mineola, NY 11501 Call
- Montefiore M C H&l Moses Division, Residency Hospital
- U Munich, Medical School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saenger?
Caring and thoughtful. Cares about the whole patient not just physically but mentally as well.
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island