Dr. Paul Saphier, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saphier's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Saphier, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Morristown, NJ. Dr. Saphier completed a residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Altair Health Morristown and is affiliated with Englewood Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Saphier is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- University of California At Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- SUNY Buffalo Consortium Hospitals, Internship Hospital
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Undergraduate School
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Altair Health Morristown
Morristown310 Madison Ave Ste 300, Morristown, NJ 07960 Existing Patients: (973) 285-7800
Eatontown4 Industrial Way W Lowr Level, Eatontown, NJ 07724 Existing Patients: (732) 455-8225
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saphier?
Very comfortable experience
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saphier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saphier frequently treats Pediatric Neurosurgery.
Dr. Saphier's office is located at 310 Madison Ave Ste 300, Morristown, NJ 07960. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saphier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Morristown Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center