Dr. Paul Pienkos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pienkos' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Pienkos, MD is a cardiology specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Pienkos completed a residency at Medical College Of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. and is affiliated with Door County Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pienkos is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease, Aurora Sinai/St. Luke's Medical Centers College Of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Residency Hospital
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1821 S Webster Ave, Green Bay, WI 54301 Existing Patients: (920) 496-4700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pienkos?
Dr. Pienkos does his research, knows what he's doing, this man saved my life. Very grateful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pienkos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pienkos frequently treats Endocarditis, Heart Disease, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Pienkos' office is located at 1821 S Webster Ave, Green Bay, WI 54301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pienkos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Door County Medical Center
- HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center
- HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital