Dr. Paul Romanello, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Romanello's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Romanello, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Romanello completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases Lenox Hill Hosp, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Upper East Side Cardiology PLLC and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Romanello is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Lenox Hill Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases Lenox Hill Hosp, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 1983
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Romanello?
Dr Romanello is an excellent doctor who cares and takes the necessary time to explain and answer questions. Always offering quality care and bedside manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Romanello accepts your insurance.
Dr. Romanello frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Heart Disease, and Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic.
Dr. Romanello's office is located at 158 E 84TH ST, New York, NY 10028. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Romanello has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Upper East Side Cardiology PLLC
Northwell Health Physician Partners Cardiology - Upper East Side, 84th Street158 E 84TH ST, New York, NY 10028 (212) 535-6340