Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rogers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paul Rogers, MD is a family medicine specialist in Johnson, VT. Dr. Rogers completed a residency at McGill U. He currently practices at Paul M Rogers MD and is affiliated with Copley Hospital. Dr. Rogers is board certified in Family Practice.
- McGill U, Residency Hospital — 1985
- U Vt Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1978
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1977
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Paul M Rogers MD
Paul Rogers MD224 Railroad St, Johnson, VT 05656 Existing Patients: (802) 635-7325
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rogers?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rogers frequently treats Independent Educational Evaluation, Lyme Disease Evaluation, and Dipstick Urinalysis.
Dr. Rogers' office is located at 224 Railroad St, Johnson, VT 05656. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rogers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Copley Hospital