Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (904) 717-0207.
Dr. Paul Young, MD
New Patient(904) 717-0207
Dr. Paul Young, MD is a urology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Young completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital . He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Young is board certified in Urology.
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Jacksonville - Cancer4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Call
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Young?
Dr. Young treated my bladder cancer by removing my bladder. Surgery went well and am recovering at home. He is number one in my book.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Young has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Young, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Young's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Young accepts your insurance.
Dr. Young frequently treats Bladder Cancer, Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck, and Bladder Surgery.
Dr. Young's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.