Dr. Paul Weber, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weber's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Weber, MD is a obstetrics specialist in Long Beach, CA. He currently practices at Irvine Barranca and is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weber is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Jefferson Medical College, Medical School — 1977
- Thomas Jefferson University - Jefferson Medical College, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Obstetrics Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weber?
He was personable. Took time to explain things to me. Listened with patience to answer my questions. Did not make me feel uncomfortable with the kind of questions I asked. Left the office feeling great about my first visit. All staff I had interaction with were nice. Especially his nurse. I already recommended him to my family and friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weber frequently treats Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), Perimenopause, and Symptomatic Menopause.
Dr. Weber's office is located at 3828 Schaufele Ave Ste 200, Long Beach, CA 90808. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Weber has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach
Douglas Park3828 Schaufele Ave Ste 200, Long Beach, CA 90808 (657) 241-8990