Dr. Paul Re, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Concord, MA. Dr. Re completed a residency at Harvard Medical School (Massachusetts General Hospital / Brigham and Women's Hospital). He currently practices at Orthopedic Affil Joint/Sport and is affiliated with Emerson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Re is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopedic Affil Joint/Sport
Orthopedic Affil Joint/Sport54 Baker Avenue Ext Ste 200, Concord, MA 01742 Existing Patients: (978) 369-5391
- NE Med Ctr/Tufts Univ Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- New England Bapt Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Harvard Medical School (Massachusetts General Hospital / Brigham and Women's Hospital), Residency Hospital — 1997
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Harvard Fifth Surg Svc, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1991
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- POMCO Group
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Re?
Just had my second shoulder repaired by Dr. Re! I think he's brilliant and he did a terrific job both times. I highly recommend him. He wrote the book (literally) on shoulder problems and their fixes. And I like him as a person as well. He is thoughtful and accessible.
- Emerson Hospital
- Health Alliance Hospital Leominster
- Mount Auburn Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital