Dr. Jeffords has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Jeffords, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Jeffords completed a residency at Emory University Department Of Orthopedic Surgery. He currently practices at Resurgens Orthopedics PC and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jeffords is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Texas Back Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Emory University Department Of Orthopedic Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Emory University Department Of Orthopedic Surgery, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jeffords?
I had spinal fusion surgery in July. There was immediate relief from the hip and back pain I had experienced for several years. I wish I had done it sooner. I am 63 years old and now feel 5 years younger. I can again enjoy walking, bicycling and enjoying playing with my grandson. Thanks to the team for making me better than ever.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Jeffords, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jeffords' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jeffords accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jeffords frequently treats Spondylolisthesis, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Jeffords' office is located at 5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 700, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Murphy Medical Center