Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (973) 891-2949.
Dr. Paul Gigante, MD
New Patient(973) 891-2949
Dr. Paul Gigante, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Livingston, NJ. Dr. Gigante completed a residency at New York and Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia Campus. He currently practices at Neurosurgeons of New Jersey (Livingston) and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Gigante is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Neurosurgeons of New Jersey (Livingston)
Neurosurgeons of NJ200 S Orange Ave Ste 265, Livingston, NJ 07039 Existing Patients: (973) 891-2949
- New York and Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia Campus, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gigante?
I had a great experience - from the beginning with the receptionist and meeting with Fred and Dr Gigante and office staff all were pleasant helpful thorough and professional.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center
- Hudson Regional Hospital
- Morristown Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center
- Saint Joseph's University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gigante has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Gigante, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gigante's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gigante accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gigante frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Spinal Cord Stimulation, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Gigante's office is located at 200 S Orange Ave Ste 265, Livingston, NJ 07039. Find other locations and directions.