Dr. Deaton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Deaton, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Deaton completed a residency at U Ala Sch Med. He currently practices at Mid-South Pulmonary & Sleep Specialists, P.C. and is affiliated with Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Deaton is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- U Ala Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- U Ala Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1990
- U Ala Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mid-South Pulmonary & Sleep Specialists, P.C.
Mid-South Pulmonary & Sleep Specialists5050 Poplar Ave Ste 800, Memphis, TN 38157 Existing Patients: (901) 276-6507
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Deaton?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Deaton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Deaton's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Deaton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Deaton frequently treats Wheezing, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Deaton's office is located at 5050 Poplar Ave Ste 800, Memphis, TN 38157. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital