Dr. Paul Cotran, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Peabody, MA. Dr. Cotran completed a residency at Mass Eye and Ear Inf. He currently practices at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and is affiliated with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cotran is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Lahey Medical Center, Peabody1 Essex Center Dr, Peabody, MA 01960 (978) 538-4400
Spanish, Swedish, French, English
- Mass Eye and Ear Inf, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Mass Eye and Ear Inf, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Childrens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cotran?
Dr. Cotran is excellent. I drive from N.H. to see him. I had lost some peripheral vision from being "undertreated" in N.H. Also, my glaucoma specialist in Nashua, did a laser treatment to both my eyes for glaucoma but Dr. Cotran told me I never had glaucoma in my left eye and probably never will. So I endured the pain of 60 laser shots to a healthy eye. I have unilateral glaucoma which means only one eye is affected. Apparently, the "old way" was to automatically treat both eyes.
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center