Dr. Doghramji has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Doghramji, MD is a family medicine specialist in Collegeville, PA. Dr. Doghramji completed a residency at Chestnut Hill Hospital. He currently practices at Collegeville Family Practice and is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- American Academy of Family Physicians, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Chestnut Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Chestnut Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1982
- Muhlenberg, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Collegeville Family Practice
Collegeville Family Practice555 Second Ave Ste C-300, Collegeville, PA 19426 Existing Patients: (610) 454-7750
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Doghramji?
I have known Dr Dogramji for 25 years. I was his PA. I am now retired. He has a lot of experience and is very smart. I am also his patient, he tKes very good care of me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Doghramji accepts your insurance.
Dr. Doghramji frequently treats Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Diabetes Counseling, and Gout.
Dr. Doghramji's office is located at 555 Second Ave Ste C-300, Collegeville, PA 19426. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Doghramji speaks Armenian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Phoenixville Hospital
- Pottstown Hospital