Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 524-4974, and for other questions, call (630) 614-4960.
Dr. Paul Chiang, MD
New Patient(630) 998-7447
Dr. Paul Chiang, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Wheaton, IL. Dr. Chiang completed a residency at Medical College of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chiang is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
Cadence Physician Group1800 N Main St Ste 219, Wheaton, IL 60187 Call
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University Of Illinois At Chicago College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Priority Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chiang?
Dr. Chang came to our home to care for my Mom and he is FANTASTIC! very thorough in questions and answers, excellent demeanor overall.
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chiang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Chiang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chiang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chiang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chiang frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B Deficiency, and Bladder Infection.
Dr. Chiang's office is located at 1800 N Main St Ste 219, Wheaton, IL 60187. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chiang speaks Chinese, Mandarin, and English. View profile to see all.