Call (816) 339-9469 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Paul Nager, DO is a cardiology specialist in Independence, MO. Dr. Nager completed a residency at Sinai Grace Hospital. He currently practices at Midwest Heart & Vascular Specialists and is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nager is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Sinai Grace Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Sinai Grace Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Sinai Grace Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Premier Group Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midwest Heart & Vascular Specialists
Independence19550 E 39th St S Ste 210, Independence, MO 64057 Existing Patients: (816) 339-9469
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nager?
Have to wait too long in the second waiting room to see the doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nager has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Nager, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nager's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nager accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nager frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Nager's office is located at 19550 E 39th St S Ste 210, Independence, MO 64057. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nager speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- Belton Regional Medical Center
- Lee's Summit Medical Center
- Menorah Medical Center