Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (629) 219-7587.
Dr. Paul Myers, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Myers completed a residency at University of Iowa. He currently practices at Centennial Heart - Nashville and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Myers is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Iowa, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Iowa, Residency Hospital
- U Ia Hosp Clin, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- Signature Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Centennial Heart - Nashville
Nashville2400 Patterson St Ste 502, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (629) 219-7587
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Myers?
Laura was exceedingly helpful. She worked for 3 days to get me an appointment with a local hospital always keeping me updated on the progress. So glad she was a part of my healthcare.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Myers has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Myers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Myers' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Myers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Myers frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Myers' office is located at 2400 Patterson St Ste 502, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Tennova Healthcare - Clarksville
- Tristar Horizon Medical Center
- Williamson Medical Center