Dr. Paul Martin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Martin, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Martin completed a residency at Yale University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Duke University Hospital and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martin is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Yale University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Washington University, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martin frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Erythropoietin Test, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Martin's office is located at 2301 Erwin Rd, Durham, NC 27705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Martin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke University Hospital
Duke University Hospital
Duke University Hospital2301 Erwin Rd, Durham, NC 27705 (919) 684-8111