Dr. Paul Steinwald, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Steinwald completed a residency at Geo Washington University School Med. He currently practices at The Center for Cosmetic Surgery and is affiliated with St. Anthony Hospital. Dr. Steinwald is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of California, San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Geo Washington University School Med, Residency Hospital — 1998
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School — 1988
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Steinwald?
I recently (4.5 months ago) had a tummy tuck with Dr. Steinwald. I saw him for my initial consult 3 years ago but wasn’t brave enough to have surgery at that time. When I went back for a second consult he honored my originally quoted price which was so nice of him. The staff was knowledgeable and kind, especially Erin, I adore her. My results are lovely!!! I had excess skin from having babies, not a lot of fat. I have a very natural look, my stomach is super flat, my scar is low and I still have my curves. I’m am beyond happy!
- St. Anthony Hospital