Dr. Paul Sondel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sondel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Sondel, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Sondel completed a residency at University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics. He currently practices at U W HEALTH UROLOGY CLINIC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sondel is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1980
- U Minn Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1977
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
U W Health Urology Clinic
University Hospital600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792 Existing Patients: (608) 263-6420
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sondel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sondel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sondel frequently treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), Abdominal Disorders, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Sondel's office is located at 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sondel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.