Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Paul Sethi, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Greenwich, CT. Dr. Sethi completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Orthopaedic and Neurosurgery Specialists PC and is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital. Dr. Sethi is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Kerlan Jobe Orthopedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University, Medical School — 1997
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1993
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sethi?
Absolutely thrilled with my surgery and PT experience. Wonderful communication and results!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sethi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sethi frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Joint Pain, and Wrist Sprain or Strain.
Dr. Sethi's office is located at 6 Greenwich Office Park, Greenwich, CT 06831. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greenwich Hospital